lagu nya



Friday, February 25, 2011

BEL assignment - Three things I can help or change the worls

Everybody which includes me needs a place to continue their revolution, ideas, empire, and generation. Hence, it is our job to ensure that our world will keep on living and be a better place to live for the future. There are a lot of thing that I can do to change the world.

The first thing that I want to do is, plant more tree in specific places. This is to ensure our homes look greener and resistant to the sun’s heat; as a result it can lessen the risk of being infected by related diseases such as skin cancer, hair reduction and also sensitive eye problems. Furthermore, it can increase the quality of air and enhance our health quality. There for a healthy civilization could be created. Moreover it reduces greenhouse effects which are clearly becoming an issue around the world. The ice in pacific area is melting .Thus plant more tree would be an excellent solution to reduce it and eventually making world a better place.

Next is, be a successful person. A status title bestowed on me will lead me to become a huge influence in my country. Hence I can propose plans to change the world with my intelligent. Moreover I can use my intellect to produce a beneficial machine to reduce pollution and create a secure security system for the country to reduce crime rates which has been one of our major problems since in the old days. Influencing other to be kind to each other to avoid war and always live to respect each other. Believe in god and abbey religion laws.

Last but not least, reuse and reduce. Use back things that might still can be used again. For example, we can use back cans as handcraft. Join it using your own creativity by creating something useful. This will help world reduce space for the junk. Beside reuse we can also reduce. Reduce using things that may harm the environment such as chemical stuff which may lead to major pollution.

As a conclusion, care our world as much as we care our self by changing it to be a better and safer place to shelter on.

Mind map

Be a successful person.

· Becoming a successful person will lead me to become a huge influence in my country. Hence I can propose plans to change the world with my intelligent. Moreover I can use my intelligent to produce a beneficial machine to reduce pollution. Next, create a secure system for country to reduce criminal rate which likely be one of our major issue since in the old days. Influence other to be kind to each other. Avoid war and always live to respect each other. Believe in god and abbey religion laws.

Plant more trees.

· Increase the value of trees especially in the cities. This can increase the value of air qualities and enchant our health quality. Furthermore it reduces our greenhouse effect which clearly being issue around the world and eventually making world a better place

Reuse and reduce

· Use back things that might still can be used again. Example, we can use back cans as handcraft. Do not throw away old metal junk. Join them using your own creativity to make it useful again. This will help world reduce pollution which increases drastically each year.

No comments: