lagu nya



Friday, June 10, 2011

just a random typing.

Education Issue

I’m back to uitm once again after 3 weeks of break. This year seems to be a bit hard compare to the previous one. There are some new subject being added to my schedule and i found that the subject was a bit complicated. The subjects are more to theory and reading this time. My focus to the lecturing should be sharp to ensure I can obtain absolute understand. What to expect, I’m back in uitm only for 2 weeks. I still have long journey to catch. Hopefully i can maintain my progression and increase my result although i know this sem is going to be one big rock to carry up. I have done much sin, i do not know went i will change, i have tried, i guess my effort to change was still not good enough to overcome myself. Well this new sem is going to be my new book to write it right. I have some issue here, I don’t know why. Lately I felt empty, like I have no goal to shoot it in. My goal direction seems to run out the track. Hope I can pull it back in.

JB Our with my level-mate.

Last week, on Thursday night, one of my friend baju lost his father due to stroke attack. At that time me and friends, mukit and taloh rush out to jb to send him back home for his father funeral ceremony. The shock news was informed to baju at 11 p.m. We manage to get to the destination around 2 o'clock. We all hope he will remain strong and keep heading forward. At jb, taloh and mukit slept at my house. On the next day, while waiting for baju to settle off his issue, i brought taloh and mukit for a fresh road trip at jb, since this is the 1st time they are in jb. The trip was a bit spoil, because my road guide was terrible. I did not remember the road accurately. They mad at me for given the wrong direction at my own place. I felt so sad and cried loudly. Haha. Nahh. I know the place but i did not know the exact way to it. Like my mind was covered with cloud and then blur my mind maps. The first place that i took them was Restaurant Singgah Selalu(SS). For the same reason as me, what they demand is a good shisha. SS is one of best shisha making for time. They stayed at my house for about one day. The next day we picked baju and run back to melaka.

there is so much more i want to write here, i think i will save it later and sorry no picture this time. aha.

No comments: