lagu nya



Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Drawing.

Recently during a peaceful day in my collage room when i was resting my body out, the drawing mood suddenly came back to me after long missing. Without delaying i took some A4 paper as well as drawing tools and started my sketching. i manage to drew like in the old days again although its a bit rusty. i have left my drawing talent for quite sometimes and i am glad, i still got it. Drawing used to be my major interest in the old days yet when times running older my interest started pointing at other things. i do not want it to go away just like that. Instead i want it to stay alive and improve in me same goes with the guitar talent which one of the main factor i changed my old hobby. Here are some of my drawing which i manage to sketch during those days.

to enlarge click the selected image





No comments: