lagu nya



Thursday, November 18, 2010

throughout the day

UITM MALACA
hey guys. well here is the new update. i just QUIT my job a week ago. im totally free like a bird now. so who wants to hang just give me a quick call for sure i will agree. no more tiring day,no more income. :( although i still miss my work station. enough about that. on the day i quit my job i went to kl with my friend FARID. the idea of going there was to buy things for my study admission and have a quick hangout. but the plan seems to ran off the track. the main reason i quit was because i thought i will be in politeknik malaca on 28NOV but unfortunately not. a few days a go the admission result to uitm came out and i got picked up to UITM MALACA in ACC on 27DEC.what a blessing news. i just got back from kl 3 days ago. now i got nothing to do. damn bored. i think i will be heading to kl again in the next few weeks. the picture on the left side had nothing to do with this post. it is just a random pick to make my blog attractive. the picture was taken at my work place at SETIA TROPIKA.


PS3
here are some news i want to share with u guys. a few weeks ago before i quit my job i got a day off. throughout that day i felt so damn bored and decided to buy one. well now the console is standing proudly beside my tv and ps3 was awesome. my ps3 is a modified version. with the modified version i can play download game like psp. now i can play ps3 game for free. just download it. so who wants to play just give me a pay. haha xD



SWATCH

my hand wrist feel light and a bit windy without any accessory on. hence i decided to buy this simple and sexy swatch watch. with grey mix with a bit of orange for the highlight oh it is just the perfect one to fit on my hand wrist.








there is plenty more i want to share with, maybe next time. the truth is my mom just woke up and bableling at me cause im still awake screwing with her laptop. haha. well goodnight fellow friends. :D

No comments: